I've often made the comment in my life that "I wish I lived in Montana", now mind you, I've never even been to Montana, but something really appeals to me about it. Lately I've been seriously wishing I lived in Montana, a nice place in the middle of no where, a place where I can just hibernate if I want too. Odd isn't it. I don't know what happened to me... I've always loved NY and now for the past few weeks all I can think about is the great wide open. Too many neighbors? Too many stresses? Too much pollution? Too many cars? Too many liberals? Too many ignorant people? Too much expecation of what I'm supposed to do? Many of the thoughts that have crossed my mind as to why the sudden thoughts of the big blue sky in Montana....
Hum... I'm sure there's more to come on this one.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wendy - sounds like it's time for a vacation! A nice getaway to escape those stresses! In the meantime, keep dreaming of Montana :)
I am all for Montana. Let's both move there and we can be neighbors:) even if there is still a mile between houses.
Post a Comment