I've been "off" all week, little did I realize that my lack of sleep lately, due to a teething baby has really messed with me. How could I not know that? It's not like this is baby #1, I mean come on she's #5... Oh, the things we forget and have to relearn. I am going to take those naps, even 20 minutes will help here and there. Long nights for mom and baby make for a grouchy mom the next day. Hoping for some more sunshine, 4 days of rain and then, keeping my fingers crossed that the sun will find it's way back into our lives and we can spend more time outdoors.
My boys decided they were going to try and sled down the one very small patch of snow left on the side hill in our yard. Well, needless to say they ended up muddy and bruised and didn't really have much fun. Good times!
Spring, Spring, Spring.... we can't wait to greet you!
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I can totally relate to the lack of sleep! I have been crazy this last week and it is because of my lack of sleep as well.
here is hoping spring comes soon!!
There is certainly a magnetic force between boys and mud :)
Sorry you're so drained!! Teething babies are a rough patch! Hopefully you get some naps in :)
Post a Comment