Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mischief




So the other day I walked into Ammon's room and found him with my wallet and cash lined up in a "train" on the floor... he loves money, loves to count it and play with it. Maybe Dad's career in finance is rubbing off on him... Ammon the banker.... he really cracks me up.. Mike however didn't find it as amusing.. "he could have torn the cash"! Laughing still!

2 comments:

Kim N said...

That is hilarious Wendy. What is it about young kids and their fascination with money that they don't even understand the value of? I still can get my kids to do about anything if I offer a trip to the dollar store with...ONE dollar. love that!

Edna said...

That's so funny. That reminded me of when Warren was little and Lynn was an accountant. Warren, who liked Sesame Street, told everyone his father was "The Count". Your little banker is very cute.