Okay, so I over heard Faith on the phone with a friend last night... telling her how cool it was that I play the Wii.... and that I'm pretty good at some of the games :) At first it was a little embarassing... but then I found myself smiling... something we can relate too... the Wii... she's at the age where we don't always see "eye to eye" and yet it's so true that we can sit down and tag team on Wii games and have a lot of goofy conversations and good times. As much as I really can hate video games... there is a good side to them, if they are played and monitored appropriately they can be a fun way to bond with your kids...
And honestly I guess I just assumed all parents my age play video games... dont' they???? Faith's friend said her parents have "never played" with them. Wow... I guess I'm still a bit of a kid at heart... or else maybe I'm one of the "younger" parents... you know since I had Faith when I was 20... and a lot of other parents with kids her age were more like 30 or 40 :)
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love it. I think it's the coolest thing ever that you play Wii with your kids. Yay for being young moms who play with their kids--as opposed to getting a nanny to do it. :)
Post a Comment