Thursday, March 6, 2008

St Patricks Day is just around the corner...

This might seem cheesy to some, but since my marriage anniversary is on St. Patrick's day (lucky #13 this year) I thought I'd borrow this from my cousin and get into the very odd holiday spirit...

My Leprechaun Name Is:

Tiny Greentoes
(your name will be different every time you do it, so if you are like me you will keep doing it until something makes you laugh)

3 comments:

Shaunab said...

Mine is Midge McPixie.

Anonymous said...

Hey Wendy! Happy Anniversary! Can you believe 13 years? Wow!! Congratulations! I remember coming down to draper close to your wedding. I think it was for a party for gma and gpa. I think I was there for your bridal shower but I don't remember being there for your wedding. You looked just like a barbie doll with all your long blonde hair!! We'll be having our 15th this May. It totally doesn't seem like that can be real. I mean old people are married for 15 years! Crazy!! Love you! Cheri

Kim N said...

Happy Anniversary! Can you believe how fast the time goes by? We just had our 11th anniversary on the 14th and I can't believe I am old enough to have been married 11 years. I still feel like I am about 22.