Ice Cream Brothers!
Ammon helping water the yard!

This was Noah, in the middle of throwing a fit and I told him I was taking pictures to post on the blog so that Grandpa could see him acting like that...

Hailey Marie!

Hailey sliding down the railing, which is NOT OKAY!

Noah, giving me the Oh, no your not going to take my picture in the middle of my fit look.

Ammon Loves to wear hats, he insists on it most of the time!

MY FAVORITE PICTURE OF AMMON!!!

Noah is so "cheesy" for the camera!

So Sweet my Noah Guy!

Bath Bubbles!!! They just can't seem to make them stay around long enough POP!

Ice Cream Face

Hey Ammon, What's that in your mouth? A MARBLE, SPIT IT OUT RIGHT NOW!!!

Noah is such a cutie Pie!

Noah loves the Camera! This is his close up!




1 comment:
Your kids are so dang cute! I love all those close-up shots of the kids.
Post a Comment