Thursday, February 18, 2010
Life
Have you ever had a period of time in your life when you just find yourself wishing for changes? I find that this can be a very rocky road. I have nothing to complain about, nothing... we are so blessed. I have 5 beautiful, healthy (most of the time), happy and fun loving children. Mike has a good job, which is so huge in this economy. We have a beautiful home, cars to drive, clothes to wear, food on the table, running water, a heated home and so many other luxuries in this life. And yet, lately, I find the thought crossing my mind... if only we could do, or change (fill in the blank). I am not sure why I am stuck in this wishing phase. I'm trying to be a good friend, sister, mother, wife, caregiver and neighbor, and yet I find myself desiring change... could it be due to the fact that our family has never stayed put in one place for so long (4 years)! Am I just so used to "moving and starting over" that my entire being is ready to do it again? I never thought of myself as much of the "adventurous" type. I am a home body, I enjoy being home with an occasional short trip here and there. Honestly my home makes me happy, my children make me happy. Now if I could just get rid of this nagging that is making me wish for changes... we all know where that can lead (last time from West coast to the East Coast)....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
maybe the next move is Switzerland!!!
Post a Comment