The day to day joys of being a mother and the challenges that seem to come with it....
All worth it, every day in every way.... What a blessing to be a mother.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
My Sister
Good news from the MRI, they have ruled out a tumor and MS... relief and yet frustration because they still don't know what is causing the pain and vision problems. Prayers are felt thanks to all of you who have been so great and loving and voiced your love and concern Jenn can feel it.
We love her. Lynn and I were talking about adversity today because of his upcoming knee replacements. We decided we wouldn't want to wish ourselves six months ahead so he wouldn't have to suffer because there is so much teaching from the suffering. I think of Jenn as someone who understands compassion. Our prayers are with her.
1 comment:
We love her. Lynn and I were talking about adversity today because of his upcoming knee replacements. We decided we wouldn't want to wish ourselves six months ahead so he wouldn't have to suffer because there is so much teaching from the suffering. I think of Jenn as someone who understands compassion. Our prayers are with her.
Post a Comment