Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Preschool!
I love kids ages 3-5, it's such a joyful and wonderful period in their lives. I've been doing preschool in my home for Ammon and a few of his friends (some I babysit)... it has been so great to see how much they desire to learn and enjoy this "school setting". Can I just say what a blessing the Internet is! I mean come on, just type in the word "preschool" into a search engine and there are materials out there for an entire year (no brain cells used on my end to come up with fabulous ideas)! I love being at home with my kids and these sweet kids who come to play with us! I'll post pictures later,we've had some fun times the past 5 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I am doing a preschool for Savannah only she is the only one. Actually I haven't started yet, but I need to get organized. What program are you using?
Post a Comment