Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Conference

We loved conference weekend so much!! Our Stake Primary President e-mailed us last night to tell us that a couple of pictures that our branch submitted for the Service for President Monson's birthday were aired during his talk on Sunday morning. The talk on "What Have I done for Someone today?" you can use this link to "VIEW" it...
http://lds.org/conference/sessions/display/0,5239,23-1-1117,00.html

About half way through some pictures are shown of a scrapbook setting, the last frame before it breaks for the picture of the jar of Warm fuzzies, includes a photo of a little girl and boy washing windows... the little boy is my NOAH and his friend Claire from our branch... blink and you could miss it (we replayed and paused it about a half a dozen times last night) short as it was it still made Noah beam with pride to be part of the Prophet's birthday scrapbook. Pretty neat.

What a blessing it was for me to serve in our primary presidency during this service. The sweetness and excitement that our children showed to be doing this for our Prophet was truly a memory I will cherish throughout my life.

1 comment:

Jenilee said...

I looked at the conference video and totally saw them, briefly, but I saw them. How Fun!