Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall fun


Practice due for Halloween, Hailey's 1st "UP DO" Thanks Lynaya!

Noah Apple picking



Liz chewing her favorite toy!




Bumbo sleep is so sweet!


Hailey (aka Cinderella)! Thanks for the great hair do Lynaya!





Faith (aka Taylor Swift) her run through for her Halloween costume! When did she grow up?







My Faith all grown up!







Dad sharing his licorice with Liz.








My basement was taken over by the Bouncy for a week... the kids loved it!




Faith reaching the high apples!


Mike attempting to take out our Bee's nest... did I mention I've killed over 300 bee's in my house? Only one sting.. sorry Faith.

Ammon enjoying his apple he picked.



Ammon and more apple fun

3 comments:

Jenilee said...

Faith looks so grown up. I can't believe how fast the time went. I feel like we just left Westchester! Looks like you guys have had some fun this fall.

Shaunab said...

Oh my heck You have some beautiful girls. I love Hailey's updo and Faith's crimped hair is sooo cute. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I sure miss you all.

chyayn said...

BEAUTIFUL. hey...I didnt know you had bees! Yikes. I hope Mike got them all out! Your kids are so cute.