Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring!

This weekend was such a blessing! The warm weather and sunshine was very much needed by all of the Connors Family. Mike spent Saturday blowing the rest of the fall leaves from the yard and mulching them... the boys sure loved helping dad with his leaf blower. Then it was on to fertilizing and adding the insect pellets to keep away ticks (with deer living in our yard it's a must!)... and finally the watering... this lovely property takes all day just to water 6-8 moves of the hose. Because of the fertilizer after church on Sunday we sat on the porch and watched Mike do some more watering... the air was clear and it just felt so lovely to be in the sun.

Well... just 3 weeks to go until my due date... I am so ready for this... it can't come soon enough. I'm going to talk to the doctor this week about an induction... of all of my labors Ammon was the easy one (5 hours of labor, induced at 38 weeks, just because my doctor was nice)... I'm not sure I'll have the same luck with this doctor but I'm going to give it my best try. Mike pointed out that if I went into labor during the week, it could take him up to 2 hours to get to the hospital... I guess I hadn't really thought that through... so keep your fingers crossed that my doctor will be open to my suggestion of induced labor the first week of May.

Mike and I still can't decide on names... not knowing what we are having makes it harder to narrow it down, we have some names that we both like... however we can't agree on anything! We were up for over an hour on Sunday night, tossing and turning throwing names back and forth... unfortunately more laughs and "absolutely nots" came out of it than anything solid. I'm really hoping we don't have a "Baby Connors" coming home from the hospital :)

2 comments:

Shaunab said...

I got it!!! if it is a girl, you can name her Shauna!!! LOL!!

I hope wendy your Dr is nice and will schedule an induction. I love and miss you guys. Tell the family hello.

Jenilee said...

Three more weeks, wow that is soon. Good luck with the Doctor. I hope he/she listens to you.
We are so excited for you guys.