So I thought I'd post links to some of the Connors Favorite songs that you can find on Youtube, if you are interested in seeing what we are listening too currently...
Wendy's favorites:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AratTMGrHaQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy1XiEGUIrY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ylgchWR-Ig&feature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4UIbT5F3yQ&feature=related
A few of Faith's Favorites:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5TNK-TvIcI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7nbLvIcSCk
Hailey's Favorite:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yff9nCctMkg
Noah's Favorite Song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH9YSZ8BkPQ
Ammon's top pick today (he loves the entire CD):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7nbLvIcSCk
Mike's pick...
Well to tell you the truth I don't know... he's really busy at work and we rarely hear him listening to anything (except in the car on the way back and forth to the train, and it's so loud we just call it headache music :)
See a reoccuring group? You can blame that on ME! Yes, it's my CD that gets played over and over again in the car... (on and the occasional Primary songs... I'm such a good mom :(
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment