It's been a while but I wanted to say we are settled into our new place.. it's amazing to me how much stuff we have... going from our 3 bedroom apartment to this 6 bedroom 4 bath house (nearly triple the space) and yet we seem to have enough furniture to fill it... how?
We are so happy and feel so blessed to have this home to be living in... hopefully we will be here for many years to come. My children seem to love having the extra space and they really like that I'm not constantly telling them to "stop running" or the neighbors will call us because we're shaking their house! Oh, apartment living on the top floor with 4 kids was just difficult... even with the best neighbors you can ask for never complaining about our noise. I am so thankful for this opportunity to be in a larger home...
Pictures to come... can't find my camera charger...
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I can't wait to see the house and to see you guys. We miss you all.
Post a Comment