It's true, once again we're moving... but luckily this time it's down the street and up a hill from where we currently live... no more apartment... an actual house (still renting but LOTS more space) not like the last move when we conqured the West Coast to the East Coast (that was a nightmare) !
This move happened so quickly that the past 2 weeks have been a blur... we're pretty much packed (except the large furniture items) and living out of suitcases for the next 4 days... that is until we leave for our big summer trip and then we will be living out of suit cases for 3 weeks (well everyone but Mike, he only gets to play for part of the time)... so needless to say between packing my house to move, packing my oldest for girls camp and packing for our vacation... I'm Sick of packing and I'm totally and completely exhausted... I sit here typing through half closed eyes and an aching body... arms, legs, head, back, ALL of it! I will be so excited to have more space but for now, I just want my bed and some Advil!
My blog will suffer through this move... see you in a month :) Hopefully sooner! I can't wait to blog about the new place... stay tuned.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Congrats! I you sure you don't want to move to Cooperstown!!!
We are so excited for you move! Not as excited as we are to see you soon though! Hope the car seat works for Ammon! Love you all and can't wait for the next few weeks!
Oh I'm glad you're moving into a house too ... and also happy for you that you can be a full time Mom. They grow up and leave so fast! Your kids are sure cute!
Love you! Aunt Edna
Good luck on your move, Wendy! I hope it all goes well, and I hope you get all the rest you need!! See ya!
Stacey
I hope your moving went well. Moving is a lot of work. It is kind of fun and a good chance to organize. Post pics when you get a chance!
Post a Comment