Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm BACK!

Finally... my life seems to be calming down since the "big fall". I'm starting to believe that bad things happen in 3's... so to top off my ankle I also decided to finally complain loud enough to my doctor about my arm aching that he sent me to see a physical Therapist for that... my Rota tor Cuff was injured way back in January but I didn't know I had done it and was just living with the daily aching and pain until I almost burst with frustration 3 weeks ago... then Faith fell off her scooter 2 weekends ago and fractured her arm....

So between all of our doctor appointments and my 4 days a week in Physical Therapy my life has been anything but dull lately. To top it off 2 months ago while looking at our calendar and realizing that the girls had this week off for spring break, me being the good mom not wanting them to miss school for appointments, scheduled the dentist and eye exams this week as well.... we have had no less than 2 appointments every day this week... this really sucks! :)

I hope that by next week my life will be back to it's normal boring routine (with the exception of 2 Physical Therapy appointments) and things will run much more smoothly! For now I just need to get through tomorrow, a visit to PT for my ankle and Faith's follow up for her arm to make sure it's healing straight! FUN!

I hope to be back to more regular blog entries soon, until then, I've got many "life lessons" to catch up on!

2 comments:

Kim N said...

I have been wondering how you are doing. I am sorry to hear about all you have had to deal with this past month. I hope you recover quickly!

I look forward to reading your blogs again.

Edna said...

I've been checking here regularly hoping you are feeling better. It sounds like you have had your "turn" for a while. I hope so anyway.