I love Spring.. not just because my birthday is the day after Spring starts.... but because I love the colors and the smell in the air... I love that my kids want to be outside running and playing after being in the house during the winter... the only thing I love more than Spring is FALL... now that's my favorite season of the year...
A couple of weeks ago some friends called and we went to the park and had a picnic... it was a lot of fun, the kids really enjoyed being outside... even though it was a little cold that day! Here are some pics...
Oh, did I mention Faith broke her wrist?? Yep, she fell off her scooter 3 weeks ago... it's been a long month, and I'm glad to report we're doing better every day :)




1 comment:
WHAT?! Faith broke her wrist? Ah...man. Like you guys needed anymore trips to the ER. :)
Miss you! I think about you every single day. I'll call you--promise!
Post a Comment