Monday, March 17, 2008

American Idol

I'm addicted I admit it.. I love American Idol... ever since the Chris Daughtry Season... I'm hooked. This year I'm a little torn...

I really love David Cook... man he just rocks every time he performs... amazing voice... and so talented.

I really like David Archuletta too... the "Imagine" take was unbelievable... I had to mute last weeks performance after he forgot his lyrics... I'm glad he has another chance.

As far as the girls... I think Brooke White is my favorite... her Carly Simon"ish" sounds is really refreshing... I never really liked Carly Simon but somehow I like that similar sound for Brooke...

I think Carly Smithson is very talented but I'm torn because she already had a shot at making a record.. that hardly seems fair to the rest of them...

I can't wait to see how it all plays out..!!!

3 comments:

Shaunab said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Kim N said...

Brett and I love American Idol too. I love Brooke and I used to love David Archuletta, but I could see him getting boring by the end...hopefully I am wrong. I read an article about how he was the front runner, but unless he has some weeks of criticism and bad remarks from the judges they didn't think he would win. The history showed that if you were good every week you didn't have much of a chance of winning in the end. I guess people figure they are safe and don't vote for them as much if they don't think they need it...so maybe last week was what he needed.

I like David Cook too and I think he will stay interesting throughout the season. I know Carly is one of the very favorites, but I haven't taken to her for some reason.

Sarah said...

me too me too! I like David Archuletta, but he is also our local boy here so I think I would be egged if I didn't say that. I also enjoy David Cook. I hope that Michael Johns gets better, i really liked him in Hollywood week. I love Brooke, but she needs to get more comfortable on stage. such fun!
Sarah