Monday, February 11, 2008
COOOLLLDDD!
It is so cold today here in New York that as I type at my PC inside my home my fingers are freezing... the den is directly over the porch and all of the cold seems to come through this area... seriously... it hurts to type. The space heater doesn't seem to be doing the trick today.. must have something to do with the -8 degrees we are feeling from the wind... it's odd, the sun is shining but it's so freaking cold. Hope that where ever you might be while reading this finds you much warmer than I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh man, I have been complaining about not being able to get warm for two days and now I feel guilty. It is 50 degrees here (but wet and gray) and I can't imagine being below 0. Makes me shiver just to read about it! Hang in there!
I wouldn't mind living in New York for a years or so...but I don't think I'd last much longer than that in the cold ;) I was there in December a few years ago and dang! It was frigid!
Post a Comment