Thursday, April 26, 2007

Look at my attempt to Blog.....

What the heck is up with that? I honestly haven't done anything on this since November? I guess it's true what they say.... Time flies.... except for me it's not "when your having fun" it's more of "when your cleaning up throw up, alternating ibuprofen and Tylenol and constantly tuning out whining children"......

Okay so my Blogging attempt is really sad =( However in my defense I happen to believe that once I really start this I am going to be hooked and therefore the consequences of blogging will be:

-Neglecting my children so that I can type random thoughts and complaints
-Spending countless hours trying to make my blog something of a work of art or else feel like I have failed at this
-Spend more countless hours surfing other blogs to "shop around" for what I like leading to-
-The need to teach myself how to learn HTML (what ever that means) and how to adjust, fix, add and "pretty" my Blog, leading to self doubt for failing or a chip on my shoulder for teaching myself something new and being too proud.
-Wow I am sure this list could go on and on but I am already doing the first thing so I am going to make this quick.

So as I e-mailed my mother in Law today I found myself laughing out loud at myself.... Is this healthy? I hope so because to tell you the truth this happens quite often. I decided to post my e-mail on my blog in hopes that someone else might get a laugh out of my life as I have...


Hey,
We will have to call and catch up this weekend, my how time flies. Here is a brief summary of our week....

Faith has missed the past 2 days from school with double ear infections and strep throat. Last night Noah was throwing up and had a fever, this morning Hailey decided to join in the fun and threw up on her way out the door to school. I think Ammon actually started all of this on Tuesday night, he threw up after I gave (well gagged down him) his antibiotic for an ear infection, dumb mom, I thought he was throwing up from me gagging him..... Not to mention both Noah and Ammon managed to throw up (or spray the floor, all over) right in between the area rugs (the rugs that are there to protect the carpet from this exact thing) It was so frustrating that I just had to Laugh, how could they both manage to get only the original carpet, directly between the area rugs? The small 18 inch space between the rugs????? Hum, one of those life mysteries, or else my trial in life.....

Needless to say I called Mike to tell him to get a room in the city last night because he has such a crazy meeting/presentation/travel packed week next week I didn't want him to get sick. Did he listen.... NO.... so I am just praying that he gets sick on Sunday, not praying that he doesn't get sick, just that he gets sick on Sunday (we have plans Saturday so that isn't convenient either :)

Thank heavens for sarcasm and laughter or I think I would be in a crazy house by now...... Yes I am laughing and hope you are too!

We send our good wishes and health your way (since it doesn't seem to want to stay in our home right now) and hugs and kisses too.

XOXO,
Wendy



So for anyone actually reading this, I hope your day is full of joy and that you too can find small things that make you smile (even if it is throw up related).

Let's see if my attempt is any better than the last to keep this going........

See Lindsey I told you this could be a bad thing for me....... =)

Until next time.....

1 comment:

Shaunab said...

WOW! You truely are awesome to go thru all that and still sound like your smiling. I am so excited to be coming out this fall. It looks like it will be October 9th for sure.