Friday, November 10, 2006

Making this work

Well here is my first attempt at "blogging" I hope that I can make this work. I am determined not to let this be "just another" thing I have to keep up with. I am actually thrilled to have an outlet for my personal daily thoughts, struggles, questions, joys and anything else that comes up.

We had a great day today! I was not going to let today be just another day off with personality struggles and whinning, which is what happens a lot when there are 5 or more of us stuck in our small apartment; So.... we did our chores packed a light lunch and headed to the school playground for fall pictures and leaf playing. Needless to say it was a fun day for all of us, except the 2 falls that Ammon had trying to keep up with Noah on the playground (although he did amazingly well climbing and sliding). The pictures were another story, after 60-70 attempts it was a miracle that 1 or 2 actually looked good enough to print. It isn't easy getting all 4 kids to smile and look in the direction of the camera at once! YIKES, I am dreading a holiday photo!

Well my timer is going off to tell me that my chocolate chip pumpkin cookies for the linger longer are done so I will have to be done for tonight!

1 comment:

Linda and Ray Connors said...

You continue to amaze, entertain, and inspire me.