I'm going to apologize up front for this post. It's been a crazy and stressful 10 days for me to say the least. 2 kids with walking Pneumonia, another child who can't breathe well and isn't getting oxygen and was almost hospitalized this morning. The extra crying, whining, drama that comes with sick little ones, An "identity theft" scare, stacks of laundry, dirty dishes, un-made beds, breathing treatments, anti-biotics, forgetting to call my sister who is having one of the worst 2 week periods of her life, taking care of my elderly neighbor who is 91 and all alone and it breaks my heart that I can't spend more time with her, taking in another child who can't be in her own home and trying to love her as my own, a traveling husband, a friend who is in a crazy love situation who needs my help, and feeling a little over whelmed with my calling. oh and car rides back and forth to school, play rehearsal, school clubs, church activities. WHEW, I really needed to just vent all of that! CRAZY 10 days, crazy day today.
I've decided that a good cry can really heal the soul. Now that I've said all that I needed get out. I'm FINE, it's amazing what it does for you when you can just let it out. I'm a grown up, I am healthy, I have love to share, I can do it !!!
To all of you "perfect" mom's out there.... hats off to you, I'm human and it's been a rough few weeks.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
You sound pretty perfect to me! It would take a saint to deal with all that. My kids have been sick the last 2 months as well so I have been crying at night as I fall asleep, because I'm so exhausted! You are a wonderful mom and person!
Wendy, You are the mom I can only hope some day to be. I am so sorry you are having such a rough couple of weeks and hope it gets better soon. If I had time to take, I would so be on the next plane to help you. I'm praying for you and all you have going on in your life. Don't forget to lean on the Lord! Love ya, Shauna
There have been many times the only left I could do was cry. Then like you said, it is let out and we can move on.
I am sorry things have been so hard and crazy. You are amazing!
Wow, I'm sad it's been so rough for you lately. I have no doubt you can do it though. Half the battle is believing you can. I'm impressed with your attitude. I hope you can take it one thing at a time and not be overwhelmed with the big picture. Good luck!
Post a Comment