So today I feel I should be nominated and will most likely win the "worst mom" award... Seriously... just 2 days ago I was chatting with a friend about her worst fear is her baby falling off a bed or couch... yes, NOW each of my 5 children have all done that.
I was changing Elizabeth and had her next to me, and I mean her legs were kicking my leg she was that close to me... a little girl I babysit was standing right next to her blocking the edge of the couch... I was putting the Baby Bjorn on to head out to show the Elders the Service Project I'd found them in my neighbors yard when in one of those "unreal and very slow motion moments" I see my sweet little baby flip over and land face first on the ground.... I honestly am still in shock and can't even account for how it happened... one of those moments that just was too freaky to explain. She cried and sobbed for about 5 minutes (as did I). She smiled during a lot of the crying which for me made it even worse... she just didn't know what had happened...
So yes, please feel free to cast your votes and nominate me as "worst mother of the week"...
UGH!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
It's like the other day when I said I was lucky that Noah hasn't been really hurt and the next day he fell and scraped his face and knee.
That is so sad! But you are not a bad mom...you are seriously on my top 5 of best moms. I want to be as good of a mom as you!!!
Wendy, You are no where near the bad mom list. You are the kind of mom I hope to be someday.
love ya..
Post a Comment