It's been a crazy 3 weeks here in our home! Our beautiful little girl arrived on May 12th at 12:26 AM... she was one day late (past her due date :)... 4 hours of labor and she surprised us with her arrival (I REALLY thought she was a boy :)...
Elizabeth Marie weighed in at 7 pounds 15 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long... she had more hair than any of her siblings did when they were born... but still not much.... she is absolutely perfect... beautiful, sweet and so far a very good and mild mannered little bundle of joy. Ammon loves her so much that I worry he may hurt her :)... Noah is more the "admire from a distance" big brother... who is often found saying "I Just want to squeeze her and hug her, but when she gets bigger"... Hailey is a 2nd mother and is often found shadowing my every move. Faith is the typical tween sister... she likes to hold her but is more often interested in her MP3 play list :)
We couldn't be happier and are so thankful to Heavenly Father for blessing our family with such a sweet little girl!
I'll have to add some pictures later...
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Congratulations, Wendy!!! I was just getting ready to call you to ask you. :) Glad everything is well. I miss you and can't wait to see pics of that sweet Elizabeth.
XOXO
Linds
Congratulations! That's awesome!
Congratulations!!! Glad to hear you are all doing well. I love that Noah wants to hug her, but not until she is older. That is hilarious.
Post a Comment