Monday, June 8, 2009

Elizabeth!!








So sweet! So perfect! So loved!


7 comments:

Jenilee said...

What sweet pictures. She is adorable. I hope that everything is going well.

Mumsy said...

I'm so happy to see what she looks like! She's darling. I can definitely see a resemblance to the other kids.

Hope you are recovering well. I wish I was in NY right now to come over and snuggle her and make dinner for you guys.

Love you so much!

Shaunab said...

wendy, she is beautiful!! I hope you are getting lots of rest. LOL!!

Kim N said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful. I bet you are all head over heels in love with her. How are you feeling?

Trisha said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful!

Stacey said...

Congratulations, she's beautiful!!

Kathryn said...

Gorgeous! Hope to see the real deal in person one of these days! hope you are all doing well!