
My sweet kids... Ammon 3, Noah 5, Hailey 10, Faith 12 1/2....


We love New York, it's my favorite place that we've lived, hands down better than California and I hate to say it but I love it much more than my home state of Utah as well... the people, the seasons... it just doesn't get better than this!

This is the view from my front window, we've got all the colors... as soon as the leaves are gone we will have the most beautiful Hudson river view... (thanks to my friend Shauna for the pictures she took while she was here):

Our house in New York... the right half (the 3 story side is nearly 200 years old) The left half with all of the windows is just 25 years old... we love this house! (except for cleaning 4 stories... 2 set of stairs to worry about kids falling, it's perfect)!

I love fall, it's my favorite season of the year... the bright vivid colors, the smell... there is nothing that compares to it. I have fallen even more in love with the season since we've been in New York... honestly I see why people fork out big money to come here during the fall... just for the views.
We love New York, it's my favorite place that we've lived, hands down better than California and I hate to say it but I love it much more than my home state of Utah as well... the people, the seasons... it just doesn't get better than this!




1 comment:
Great pictures. What a wonderful view to see every day.
Post a Comment