After keeping what Mike and I thought was a secret from our kids... the cat is out of the bag... Connors Baby #5 is Due May 10th, 2009! We are so excited and feel so blessed. I'm still dealing with the normal pregnancy related sickness (well for me it's all day feeling like I'm going to throw up and being so tired that I'm going to bed by 9:00) and hopefully things will go smoothly throughout the next 7 plus months.
It's funny because we thought it was a secret, we wanted to wait until I was 12 plus weeks but a friend of mine called to tell me that her daughter had come home from being at our house over the weekend and informed them that one of my daughters had told her I was having a baby... hum.... not really sure how that information was found but none the less at Family Home Evening last night we came clean.... the girls were dancing with Joy... Noah had many questions (some of which just made me blush, like will the baby you know, drink milk from your, and he points to my chest)... and then sweet Ammon says... I want to name my baby Isabella (his friend who moved in the summer had a baby and they named her Isabella, so I'm sure that's where it came from)... it was sweet. We called both of the grandparents to share the news.... #5 for Mike's parents and #22 for mine!
Life is good!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Yay, Wendy! Congratulations! That's so exciting. And nice that you won't have another September birthday!
I'm so happy for you. We'd love to have Noah and Ammon come play sometime if you need a break. Really!
Congratulations! I hope you get through the worst of the sickness soon. I always love when that second trimester really kicks in and I get some energy and appetite back.
congrats...that is so exciting!!!!
Oh Wendy, I am sooooo excited for you and Mike. I hope my coming out in a couple of weeks won't be too much for you. If it is, PLEASE, let me know.
That's awesome!! Congratulations, Wendy!! I'm so happy for you! I hope to be able to see you sometime, it's been so long!!
-Your Coz Stacey
Congrats Wendy!!! We are so, so, so excited for you. I am taking over when we come to visit so you can relax.
Congratulations Wendy! You have such cute kids it's good you're making another one! I hope you get to feeling better soon. I used to have all day sickness too.
WENDY!!! I am just catching up on blogs and I read your news! So excited for you. I know you've been thinking of a little one for a while now, and I'm so happy for you and your family. Tessa was born May 16th - it's a wonderful time of year to bring home a new baby!! Congrats!
Post a Comment