I wanted to ask my friends and family who read my blog to pray for my sister Mindi and her new baby girl... Claudia Eden was born Monday (she shares a birthday with my Ammon), baby is having some complications with her lungs and had to be transferred to another NICU away from her mom, things are slowly progressing and baby is doing better each day. Please remember them in your prayers.
I am so thankful for the power of prayer, for a loving Heavenly Father who has given us this line of communication. I am so grateful for the power of the priesthood, for my brother in law and father who were able to lay their hands upon this sweet child and give her a blessing of healing... I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ has been Restored to the earth and that through this restoration we have been blessed with priesthood power in our homes, for every worthy male. I can't imagine having to rely on my church clergy for this type of need.... it's another testament to me of the truthfulness of the Restored gospel of Jesus Christ, it's in our homes, because our families are vital and Heavenly Father has given us ways to bless and care for our families. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I know that Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I will certainly keep them in my prayers. Keep me posted.
Tell Ammon Happy Birthday!!!
I didn't even know that Mindi was pregnant! We will definatly keep her and the baby in our prayers!
I am so sorry to hear that Mindi's baby is having a hard time. I will definitely keep them in my prayers.
Our prayers will be sent their way.
I was in the dark about her pregnancy as well. We will sure keep them in our prayers. Please keep us updated. I hope all is well.
~Trish
Post a Comment