Monday, March 31, 2008

Where's Wendy?

Guest Blogger: Michael (hubby)

There have been some who have asked why Wendy has not posted any content on her blog lately... well you will see why below: A couple of days ago Wendy took a bad step off the stairs and tore ligaments in her ankle. She has been laid up ever since and we are trying to nurse her back to health. However, she has not been able to keep up the blog so I thought I would post all of her regular viewers with the bad news... she will be back after she heals a bit and can sit upright without her ankle swelling up like a balloon.



Nice work huh!

5 comments:

Shaunab said...

OH NO!!! I am so sorry to see that. I wish I was there to help you with anything you need.

I love ya and wish you a quick recovery.

Kim N said...

Oh man, that is terrible! That looks so painful. I hope your recovery isn't too miserable and you can get back on your feet before too long. I know injuries like that take some time though.

Jenilee said...

You have more bruising then we saw just last night. You better call if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

Wendy!!! That looks awful. I'm so sorry! I hope your hubby and kids help out alot so you can make a quick and full recovery! Love you! ~Cheri

Edna said...

Wendy that looks mighty painful! It makes me shudder to think of how it must feel. I hope it heals quickly but from the looks of it you will feel it for a good while. So sorry!
Love,
Aunt Edna