Wednesday, February 6, 2008

ME!

Chain letter (couldn't resist, had to post it)
Stuff with an x is something I've done....
(x) Stayed up all night
(x) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
( ) Been arrested
(x) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped School
( ) Watched someone die
(x ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Florida
( ) Been to Mexico
(x) Been on an airplane
(x) Been lost
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington , DC
( ) Swam in the ocean (but been up to my knees dozens of time in the pacific ocean)
( ) Gone scuba diving - (and never want too, I hate the water)
(x ) Felt like dying (yeah, mastitis twice with a newborn, laying in bed wanting to just pass on, seriously)
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Recently colored with crayons (weekly for me:)
( ) Sang karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with only coins (more than once :)
(x ) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(x) Made a prank phone call
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage made you wet your pants
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) danced in the rain (wish I would more often)
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(x) Watched the sun rise with someone you cared about
(x ) Blown bubbles
( ) Made a bonfire on the beach (STILL ON MY LIST of "TO DO's" before I'm 40)
(? ) Crashed a party (maybe, not sure)
(x) Gone roller-skating
(x ) Gone ice-skating
(x) Seen the statue of liberty up close
(x) Been on the Golden Gate Bridge
( ) Seen Mount Rushmore in person
(x) Been to Niagara Falls
( ) Been to Alaska
( ) Been to Hawaii
(x) Drove across the country
(x) Smoked a cigarette, not proud of it but tried it LESSON LEARNED!!
( ) Drank so much you pucked!
(x) Snuck out of your house
(x) Had a crush on someone 10 or more years older than you
(x) Shopped in your PJ's, not on the internet
(x) Danced with a stranger

1. Any nicknames? Wink, Wendy, Whopper in elementary school
2. Mothers name? Claudia
3. Favorite Drink? Diet Dr Pepper
4. Tattoos? HATE NEEDLES!!!
5. Body piercing? My ears
6. How much do you love your job? Dream Job... SAHM!
7. Favorite vacation spot? Anywhere can be my favorite!
8. Ever been to Africa ? NOPE
9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Hasn't everyone? Better question, have you ever had a cookie for dinner? YES!
10. Ever been on TV? Why would anyone want to be on TV... NO!!!
11. Ever steal any traffic signs? No, but I believe I may have been in a car when one was taken but I had nothing to do with it, thanks Bro.
12. Ever been in a car accident? yes, but never driving, just as a passenger!
13 Do you like a 2 door or 4 door? Auto or Stick? 4 Door, Stick
14. Favorite salad dressing? Ranch (it's good on anything, bread, veggies, pretzels)
15. Favorite pie: Carmel Apple (sizzling hot with French Vanilla Ice Cream)
16. Favorite number? Why do you need a favorite number? I guess that's a NO
17. Favorite movie? ELF, laugh till you cry. For a good tear jerker... Last of the Mohicans, although I haven't seen it since High school
18. Favorite Holiday? Christmas
19. Favorite dessert? French Vanilla Ice cream with banana's and caramel sauce!
20. Favorite food? Nope, can't just name one... like too many :)
21. Favorite day of the week? Friday, always has been
22. Favorite brand of body soap? Bath and Body works, cucumber melon.. NO BARS!!
23. Favorite toothpaste? Most minty kinds are great with me
24. What do you do to relax? Take a bath, listen to a good CD (Josh Groban, Il Divo, etc.)
25. Do you have a message to your friends reading this? We all make mistakes, but they don't make us!
26. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Hopefully we can finally be in our own home (not renting) Enjoying kids sports games, laughing a lot, spending lots of time with family and friends still in NY with a summer home in UTAH (hey, didn't say it had to be totally realistic).
27. What do you do when you are bored? Clean, Organize my house, play on the internet (usually blog surfing and posting).
28. List the states you have lived in: UTAH, California, New York
29. Favorite actor/actress: Will Farrel (duh) and Halle Berry
30. If I had one day to live what would I do? I'd spend the day with my loved ones, telling each of them how much I loved and appreciated them. I'd scream at the top of my lungs, I'd cry and I would get Olive Garden breadsticks TO GO!!!!

Feel free to copy and paste for your own confessions! Why did I do this?

2 comments:

Kim N said...

It was fun to read through this and learn more about you! We have a lot in common.

Anonymous said...

Hey honey! I just read through your last 6 months of blogs since i have been such a slacker and not been on. Loved them! I love hearing about everything but mostly the religious moments of enlightenment and the self discovery stuff that seems to sound so much like myself. It makes me wonder if all women and mothers feel like this or if I can call it a special connection because we're cousins who can really relate! Especially to the love of food and weight loss battles! Haha! I hope we can keep in touch better. I posted a new blog today... pretty short but check it out! Love, Cheri