Friday, February 22, 2008

SNOW!!!!

Ammon Napping while his siblings play in the fresh snow...
My idea of snow shoes... kinda drafty!
Noah and his pink cheeks really loving the snow and the fort!
Faith adding to the huge fort!
Hailey checking out the outside of the fort! Our Neighbors were over for some snow fun!
So the weather man said 6-7 inches.... well that's what I shovelled at 7:30 this morning... and went down again around 1:00 pm this afternoon and took care of another 4-5... and it was still snowing when I came in... I poured lots of salt on the driveway and walk ways... hopefully that will do the trick!
I ask again... WHERE IS SPRING???????

1 comment:

Mumsy said...

Oh, you had way more fun than we did! Love the snow fort. Lilly and Fred did play outside for a few hours, but I stayed inside with Fritzy. I loved it yesterday, but now I'm ready for it to be gone!

Miss you!