Okay, this is so freaky to me that my 4 year old son request DAUGHTRY when we are in the car, and then proceeds to say #4 please... HOME, great song, great album... he was my guy the year he was on Idol, in fact he was the only reason I got hooked on that dumb show! If you haven't heard the album, check it out, we at the Connors home Highly recommend it!
http://www.apple.com/search/ipoditunes/?q=daughtry
used to
Feels like tonight
home
crashed
over you
it's not over
Can't really pick a favorite but Noah loves HOME!
His 2nd favorite is a group called HIGHBENCH, the drummer was in our ward and is now the branch president of a branch we may be going to in the next few months. Not to mention we do preschool with his wife and daughter and they have become our friends, it's really good stuff... check it out at itunes:
http://www.apple.com/search/ipoditunes/?q=highbench
Thought I needed to share since we just walked in the door from rocking out with Daughtry on the way home from getting Faith from school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Wendy, I am so glad you found my blog so that I could find yours! It has been so much fun reading through your posts and catching up on what you are doing.
I loved Daughtry during his season on Idol and I can't believe I hadn't even checked out his album. I will definitely have to put some of his songs on my playlist.
Post a Comment