Wow... the past month has flown by and I figured I should get my Christmas post out here before the new year.
How blessed we are in the Connors home. We had a marvelous Christmas, Mike spoiled me and gave me the Camcorder I've been wanting for years... thanks to his parents for going in on it too! The famiy gift was a Nintendo Wii... the kids were so excited and happy.. as soon as I figure out how to post a video I'll put it on the blog or at least a link to it. The boys were so much fun, Ammon kept saying... "Santa's bring me presents.. toys!" nothing in particular just TOYS. Noah is so grown up and just loves to watch his sisters and learn from them. The girls are well.. preteenish... I hope the next few years go smoothly :)
For now I'm off to have family movie night but I promise to add more details later. I hope that your holiday was as wonderful as ours. How thankful we are for our Savior Jesus Christ, for his life, for his sacrafice for each of us. We love his Gospel and hope we can continue to share it with those who are searching for the light and love that the truth brings to each who accepts it. With love, Wendy
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment